Passionate about your work?
Innovegic Solutions NEEDS YOU!
We at Innovegic Solutions are looking out for professionals who believes in “Work while you Work and Play while you Play”. If you think that you play bold with your expertise and blend innovation and technology together to bring out the best then YOU ARE THE ONE, our company is searching for. So, if you love playing by deadlines and values the ticking clock, we would love to have you on board. Kindly share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +919904772669 for instant reply.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities to extend and develop the company's customer and profit base.
- Develop new business opportunities to achieve profit targets for the company through the identification and attraction of new markets and customers.
- Implementing and operating new marketing strategies from marketing head.
- Fluent in English must required.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatisation.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements).
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodologies - ideally Agile.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments, depending on project needs).
- Fresher with good technical knowledge or have training in iPhone are also welcome to apply for the Job.
- Write test plans from the requirements, specifications and test strategies.
- Debugging and determining root cause.
- Good Testing Skill for Mobile and Web based Applications.
- Planning, authoring, debugging, and executing performance tests.
- Prompt identification and escalation of defects; working with cross site and cross functional product teams to isolate problem; and tracking the issues to complete resolution.
- Strong root cause analysis experience.
- Strong understanding of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation, and testing methodologies.
- Use versioning systems to code test scripts.
- Evaluation and selection of testing tools.
- Test tool development as necessary.
- Automation framework development or modification as necessary.
- Create and perform test campaign whenever it is necessary to fit in the overall planning.
- Use bug tracking database to report bugs.
- Analyse test results.
- Raise an alert when an important issue is likely to put in jeopardy the whole project.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
- Knowledge of Automation tool will be an add on advantage.
- Fresher can also apply, should have good academic background ,professional training or knowledge of manual testing.
- Candidate Must have Well Developed Analysis Skills, Strong SEO Fundamentals and should be expert in On Page and Off Page optimization
- Complete understanding of search engine trends & algorithms
- Handling Meta tags and Keywords
- Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools.
- Solid knowledge of XML Feeds, RSS Feeds, Atom Feeds
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content
- Must have strong written & oral English skills
- Able to take up independent initiative
- Ability to execute targeted Email Marketing Campaigns
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Fluent in English must required.